2005-04-04

Curry

Man I make a mean curry.

Friends will claim that I pile on the chilli when I use it, and I have to admit that I have calmed down with the demon spice.

My curries have always been tasty and never painful. Not that I would shy away from a painful curry, I can handle that challenge. I certainly wouldn't want that sort of thing regularly. When it comes to making my own, I like the tasty level. Ya, mix in some peas, corn, chopped steak then drop in some rice which you mix right in and you have the recipe for yum.

I don't have a large repitoire for generating my daily sustinance, but what I do create, I like very much.

Simple foods rock.

No comments:

Books Read 2023

Below are the books that I read during 2023 and my rating out of 5. Rating Title Author Book# 5 Pirate Cinema Cory Doctorow 1 5 None of Thi...